Elan Financial Services - CC-502 (QWIN)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: FDP-102 Fidelity Credit Card and Elan Financial Services (QMac) [Edited].

Comments

• Cris S
    Cris S Member ✭✭
    Options

For the past few days I have been receiving the CC-502 error when downloading transactions for my Fidelity Rewards Visa run by Elan Financial Services.

I deactivated download and attempted to set up online again, but received the CC-502 error again "Oops. There is a connection problem. CC-502"

Just to verify access to the elan site for the credit card, I attempted to logon directly to the fidelityrewards.com site and was prompted to enter a verification code that was sent to my email. I don't recall if the verification code is a new step.

I a running Quicken Classic Deluxe, Version R55.15 Build 27.1.55.15 on Windows 11 Home.

• Loring Cox
    Loring Cox Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, but no verification code. After last year's mess, I did not deactivate/reactivate….

• WBajwa
    WBajwa Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also unable to log in to Fidelity (Elan Services) using Quicken (Windows 11 and Quicken R55.15 Build 27.1.55.15). However, I can log in to my account at Elan using a web browser without any issues.

• Eugene King
    Eugene King Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Did submit a report.

• mbusbusiness
    mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here. Last update shows as March 14.

• bill21
    bill21 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

yes, seems to be the same behavior as last (2023) fall episode. Took LONG time for resoluion.

• MSterling
    MSterling Member ✭✭
    Options

Resolved itself for me today.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Options

Elan transaction download failed today. Quicken gave no error, it just didn't download anything as if there was no account.

In fact 3 EWB+ downloads were ignored this morning: Capital One, Elan, and Vystar.

Last good downloads were yesterday at 7pm.

Unpredictable.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.