Quicken Unable to Connect to AT&T Mobility e-Biller ?

Options

I have been unable to set up AT&T Mobility e-bill on Quicken. I have a iMac and I am 100% updated for Mac and Quicken software. I have had this problem for months. The last time a Quick Pay transaction completed was Last August of 2022. Quicken support says it's ATT and ATT says it's Quicken. I can get through the process where it asks for the code from my email and it never completes from that point forward. It will sit in the Pending e-biller window for weeks. Then i'll erase it.

Alan

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Alan,

I went ahead and checked the internal status of AT&T eBiller and unfortunately, it shows a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Anja,

Thanks for the reply. I have two more problematic e-billers. Auto Club of Southern California and Directv. Can you tell me if the also have an e-biller issue?

Thank you

Alan

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider this alternative to using Bill Manager. Many banks and billers, in an attempt to better secure their computer systems from hackers, are no longer willing to support third-party data aggregators like Quicken, Intuit, etc.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭
    Options

Anja, UKR thank you for your comment. I have been a Quicken user and Beta tester over the past 23 years and my check register will prove it. I use the billers web site, Check Pay and Quick Pay depending on the situation. I want to support Quicken by stating issues that I am experiencing. In this day and age you would think there would be a way to make this payment process more streamlined and efficient. I'm not bashing Quicken I love the ease of use and enjoy the evolution of this financial software.

Regards

Alan

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

I apologize for the delay in my response.

These 2 eBillers are currently also showing a degraded status.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.