Quicken only finds 3 of 4 accounts at my credit union

Options

I have a total of four accounts at my credit union. Up until 2/17/2024 all four synced fine with quicken update but since then only three are updating now. I've tried resetting all of them and checked with my credit union. They say nothing has changed on their end but nothing I've tried has fixed the issue. I don't want to delete the account and lose all my history. What can I do to get it to connect again?

Also, I've already run the validate file tool and still not connecting for the one account.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the name of your CU, as shown in Quicken? What type of account (checking, savings, card) and Business or Personal?

Also, what Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product? Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Pinebox
    Pinebox Member
    Options

CU name is Empeople Credit Union, it is a checking account that no longer syncs and is a personal account.

I'm using Quicken Classic Deluxe subscription Version 55.1.55.15

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Empeople CU also supports "Web Connect", where you initiate the download from their website.

Try that once to see if it "shakes the cobwebs loose"

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Pinebox
    Pinebox Member
    Options

I downloaded the transaction from my credit union but I'm struggling to find in quicken where to import the web connect.

This discussion has been closed.