US Bank Direct Connect

Options
TWMn
TWMn Member

Is anyone having issues lately with PFM Direct Connect? Note, this is not for Web Connect. When updating accounts, Quicken connects via One Step Update quickly, but then the download window shows Complete immediately without downloading anything. This has been ongoing since the last pushed Quicken update to Build 27.1.55.15. Checked with US Bank online services tech support, all my accounts are active, no issues there. Called Quicken - they said a problem on the US Bank side, not theirs. Aggravating 😤!

Comments

• TWMn
    TWMn Member
    Options

Note, this is for Win 10, not Mac. Quicken Version R55.15. No error messages during download attempts.

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No problem here with R55.15. Downloading from USB nearly every day (including this morning 3/23) using PFM direct connect. Q does not download pending transactions, only cleared. With that proviso, you should expect to see the same list of transactions in Q that you see when you login to the USB site.

Running on Win-11 Pro, insider beta version.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, no problems with downloading from USB via Direct Connect.

And, Q will call a download a success when it connects without problem. It doesn't need to actually download anything for "success". USB has secondary accounts for me, so it's not unusual for there to be no actual download.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• TWMn
    TWMn Member
    Options

Thanks for the replies. Same issue today. Quicken is now way behind USB in cleared transactions. Still not downloading, even with a connection and no errors.

• TWMn
    TWMn Member
    Options

Appears to have been a file issue. Ran file validation/repair, and am now able to connect and download without timing out to complete right away. Odd that Quicken Support did not suggest this when I called last week.

This discussion has been closed.