Anybody having issues with the One Step Update Summary not showing updated Direct Connect Accounts

Options

Windows Quicken Premier R55.15

When I do a One Step Update, the summary page shows my Ally Bank accounts (Express Web Connect) being updated, but does not show the results of my T.Rowe Price (Retirement & Brokerage) accounts (Direct Connect). I receive the updated transactions from those accounts fine, but the summary doesn't show them being updated. If I look at my Account List, the Last Download column shows Last Download Not Available on these accounts. This appears to have started in the last week or so. Deactivating and Reactivating these accounts does not resolve the issue. Reported issue to Quicken with no response yet!!

Best Answers

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27 Answer βœ“
    Options

I had something similar happen. all EWC+ accounts were updated and were shown on the Update Summary.

My DC accounts including Fidelity and Citibank were not displaying in the Update Summary, but were getting updated.

I had to restore a backup in which the last update time stamp was working for all accounts. However, there are discussions that recommend deleting the runtime.dat files to possibly fix this issue.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• JSLoeffl
    JSLoeffl Member ✭✭
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you leishirsute for the reply.

I did try from a couple older backups but it didn't help. I checked the older post you suggested from May 18, 2022 and used the suggestion from UKR to rename the runtime.dat file in C:ProgramData\Quicken\Inlet\Kxxx(name derived from my data file). Note: I did not change the one in the Common folder. I then did a one step update and everything appears to be fine now. Update summary shows all my accounts again and when I check my Account list, the last download column reflects the current update. Thanks a bunch to you and UKR for the assistance.πŸ˜€ Joey

Answers

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27 Answer βœ“
    Options

I had something similar happen. all EWC+ accounts were updated and were shown on the Update Summary.

My DC accounts including Fidelity and Citibank were not displaying in the Update Summary, but were getting updated.

I had to restore a backup in which the last update time stamp was working for all accounts. However, there are discussions that recommend deleting the runtime.dat files to possibly fix this issue.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• JSLoeffl
    JSLoeffl Member ✭✭
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you leishirsute for the reply.

I did try from a couple older backups but it didn't help. I checked the older post you suggested from May 18, 2022 and used the suggestion from UKR to rename the runtime.dat file in C:ProgramData\Quicken\Inlet\Kxxx(name derived from my data file). Note: I did not change the one in the Common folder. I then did a one step update and everything appears to be fine now. Update summary shows all my accounts again and when I check my Account list, the last download column reflects the current update. Thanks a bunch to you and UKR for the assistance.πŸ˜€ Joey