401K moved to The Standard Co

Options

I've looked, but can't seem to find a way to link my The Standard Co account to Quicken. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could not find anything in Quicken showing that The Standard (i.e., Standard Insurance Company) supports Quicken. You should contact The Standard (whoever administers your 401K there) or your company's 401K Plan Administrator and ask them if they your 401K plan supports downloading into Quicken. If it is supported, they should be able to direct you to the Add Account setup link and let you know if there are any unique User ID and/or PW requirements.

If they do not support Quicken, you should request them to add support. The Plan Administrator will need to add the requirement to the contract with The Standard. The Standard will then need to contact and contract with Inuit (the aggregator) to get support added for Quicken. Once that is done, you should be able to download your 40K data and transactions into Quicken.

Assuming support for Quicken does not already exist, your only option is to manually set up and manage your Standard Company 401K account.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)