Turbotax Import Failed Error 5

Options
MGB
MGB Member ✭✭

Trying to import TurboTax file into quicken classic and keep receiving same message.

TurboTax Import Failed Error 5

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 1
    Options

[I removed my post here because this was originally posted in Quicken Mac category, but the question turned out to actually be about Quicken Windows]

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RNeisser
    RNeisser Member ✭✭
    Options

if you go into File, then to import, importing TurboTax is an option. If I try to import my 2023 TurboTax return, I get Error 2. If I try to import the 2022 TurboTax return, I get Error 5. Why have the option if it doesn't work?

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 1
    Options

[I removed my post here because this was originally posted in Quicken Mac category, but the question turned out to actually be about Quicken Windows]

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RNeisser
    RNeisser Member ✭✭
    Options

Jacobs I so appreciate you taking the time to respond and you are correct, I goofed as I am quicken windows not Mac. I'm just figuring that if I downloaded my TurboTax it would correct some of the tax planning inputs from the financials which aren't quite right. That's all. Of course I can do this manually, I was just curious on what would happen if I was successful in downloading TurboTax. Thanks again

This discussion has been closed.