Doubling of 1-time Reminders - Still a Problem

Options

This is still a problem, even after deleting the reminder and re-entering it. It's. Actually, after re-entering, the amount in the Budget triples.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you referring to your earlier discussion?

This discussion was closed by administrator because you never responded with the additional information that was requested.

If you would, please collect your evidence and add it to this discussion. We'd like to help you, but in order to do so, we need to see what you're seeing.

• pspottswood
    pspottswood Member ✭✭
    Options

I have attached to two screen shots to explain the issue. Note that the Budget screen shot has the "Include Reminders" option turned on. That is where the issue is.

• The Vacation (Meals) reminder is for $200.00.
    • The Vacation (Misc. Spending) reminder is for $1,207.65.

The Budget screen shot shows $600.00 for Vacation (Meals) and $3,622.95 for Vacation (Misc. Spending),

Initially, the budget amounts were only doubled. When I deleted the two reminders and added them back in, they tripled.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the images.

What puzzles me here is why the budget screen image shows negative amounts in the Actual column, as if you had two refund (income) transactions instead of one expense transaction (or its reminder) …

You have, of course, verified that all your Vacation categories are correctly defined as Expense categories.
    Something's amiss here and I can't figure it out.

Hopefully someone else will chime in here soon.
    If not, report this problem using Help / Report a Problem mentioning this discussion. It might be a good idea to also send in a sanitized data file. Next, contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and let them review the issue. They may have to escalate this up the chain for research and resolution.

This discussion has been closed.