How can I get CFCU to download two different sets of credit card transactions?

Options

I have two different credit cards with Coastal Federal Credit Union. I was able to connect both of them to Quicken using the "Add Account" tool - they were listed separately in the list of available accounts at my bank, and they now show up separately in my Quicken list of accounts. However, after adding them both, when I do an auto update, I only receive transactions from one of the cards, and the same transactions are downloaded into both credit card account registers in quicken. No transactions from the second card are downloaded at all. I have tried resetting both accounts, and I get the same results. Any ideas on how to get the transactions for the second card downloading?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How many card statements do you receive? My wife & I both have cards issued by Barclay Bank US. They have different card numbers, but we receive a single statement that's subtotaled by card number and we make a single payment.

ERGO, it's a single account in Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jkoester
    jkoester Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for that input. Our bank treats them as two separate accounts. Each receives it's own statement and we make a separate payment to each account. Also, the transactions are only downloading from one of the two cards. The transactions on the second card don't show up at all in the auto download.