System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Chase Bank Authorisation

Comments

• judson olsen
    judson olsen Member
    Options

I use Quicken and have Chase as my bank. I had to close an account and get a new credit card. But the web connect is trying to load the current transactions into my old credit card in Quicken. Since the old credit card accont is closed, it is not downloading from the new account. I tried to activate the new account but it would not allow me to activate it.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @judson olsen,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? What is happening when you try to connect/add the account in your Quicken file? Are you seeing any error messages/error codes? If there no errors, then what is happening?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• modoud
    modoud Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Received a NEW card from Chase as a replacement for the old card. Cannot seem to add the new card (although Chase only shows the new card number) and cannot change the account number in Quicken to the new card.

This is very frustrating.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @modoud,

Thanks for joining the discussion! It looks like you brought up this concern in another discussion:

Did you need further assistance, or is the issue resolved?

Quicken Kristina

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @judson olsen,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina