GLAD stock split

Options

Added a transaction for my 1 for 2 GLAD stock and now Quicken shows the daily price change at a stupid dollar amount.

Called customer service and was hung up on TWICE, what terrible service ….. think i will cancel my subscription

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

When there's a stock split, the company Quicken uses to provide price quotes needs to update the past data to reflect the price adjusted for the split. This sometimes takes several days after the split. I'd give it a week and see if the data in your file is automatically corrected.

Lots of things can and do go wrong with Quicken. Most are fixable, or are fixed within a reasonable amount of time. Like with most companies, most calls to support are helpful but some are not. If this stock split price issue is enough make you immediately want to cancel your subscription, you may be right that you won't be satisfied with Quicken for the long haul. We Quicken users have to accept there will be some bumps along the way, particularly with online services which are at the mercy of third parties. 😉

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) will effect a one-for-two (1-2) reverse split of its Common Stock. The reverse stock split will become effective on Friday, April 5, 2024. In conjunction with the reverse split, the CUSIP number will change to 376535878.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10