PC Richards store card

Options

I am not able to add my PC Richards store card from synchrony into quicken. I do not see Synchrony for PC Richards when I try to set the account up. I see other Synchrony cards available but not PC Richards. Any suggestions. ty

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you try using the Synchrony Bank Credit Cards connection link? Many (not all) Synchrony cards that don't have their own unique connection link can be downloaded via that connection link.

If you cannot set it up for download with Synchrony Bank Credit Cards: Log into your online account for this credit card and see if they allow for transaction downloads in the .QFX file format (also sometimes called "Quicken" or "Web Connect" formats). If so, you can try to manually download the QFX file and import that into Quicken.

If this card cannot be downloaded via this connection link or the .QFX manual download format, then it means that PC Richards does not support Quicken. In this case, you might want to contact PC Richards and request that they add support for Quicken. If they get enough requests from customers then maybe at sometime they will decide to do that.

Unless and until PC Richards adds support for Quicken, your options for including this account are limited:

1. If they allow for transactions downloading in CSV, Excel, OFX or QIF file formats, you can try using a file conversion program to convert it into a QIF file format that can then be manually imported into Quicken. One such conversion program is a freeware that you can read up on and download it from https://www.quicknperlwiz.com/ .
    2. Or you can set up your card as an Offline credit card account and manage it manually.
    3. Or you can decide to not include PC Richards in your Quicken file.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you try using the Synchrony Bank Credit Cards connection link? Many (not all) Synchrony cards that don't have their own unique connection link can be downloaded via that connection link.

If you cannot set it up for download with Synchrony Bank Credit Cards: Log into your online account for this credit card and see if they allow for transaction downloads in the .QFX file format (also sometimes called "Quicken" or "Web Connect" formats). If so, you can try to manually download the QFX file and import that into Quicken.

If this card cannot be downloaded via this connection link or the .QFX manual download format, then it means that PC Richards does not support Quicken. In this case, you might want to contact PC Richards and request that they add support for Quicken. If they get enough requests from customers then maybe at sometime they will decide to do that.

Unless and until PC Richards adds support for Quicken, your options for including this account are limited:

1. If they allow for transactions downloading in CSV, Excel, OFX or QIF file formats, you can try using a file conversion program to convert it into a QIF file format that can then be manually imported into Quicken. One such conversion program is a freeware that you can read up on and download it from https://www.quicknperlwiz.com/ .
    2. Or you can set up your card as an Offline credit card account and manage it manually.
    3. Or you can decide to not include PC Richards in your Quicken file.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Deucerider2001
    Deucerider2001 Member ✭✭
    Options

Ty for your reply. I did try all the synchrony links and also looked at the PC Richard store card site to see if I was able to download the transaction manually and neither option worked. I figured the synchrony/PC Richard card was not supporting quicken but then I saw a discussion on the quicken community talking about downloading PC Richard transactions and figured I would ask. Thought maybe I was missing something. Ive been using quicken for 20+ years and have learned over time that theres always something new to learn and or how to work around a possible issue. Guess not in this case. I pretty much stick with financial institutions that work with quicken. Theres only a few i give a pass to. PC Richard's is not going to be one of them. Lol. Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.