Online Setup for AmEx Disappeared and won't reestablish [Edited]

Options

Today I experienced a new one, one of my AMEX account's online setup disappeared. Quicken instructed me to set it up again by Authorizing with AMEX. I authorized it successfully several times but when it returns to Quicken it says it has failed due to a connection issue.

Has anyone experienced this and overcome it without waiting a week and it disappearing?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bob Sprowls,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. I did see American Express was trending today; many people were posting that it wanted to reauthorize, then threw an error when they tried to do so. I notice users have been posting that it started working again this afternoon. Click here to view that discussion.

Are you still encountering this issue? If you are, what error messages/error codes are you receiving? Are you able to post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob Sprowls
    Bob Sprowls Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your comments, as you suggest it is now working.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it's working now!

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.