Optum HSA account error CC-501

Options

I searched the community and see a whole bunch of people talking about not being able to add Optum HSA any more, but I never found a resolution. I just opened an HSA with them. I try to add the account and get the CC-501 error. See screenshot. Is Quicken not working with this bank any longer?

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited April 16
    Options

I am having the same issue. I contacted Quicken Support and they were not able to resolve the issue. They told me to contact Optum, which I did, but the person I spoke with didn't know what Quicken was. She put me on hold for a while and then came back and told me that the only way I could download transactions to Quicken was by clicking on "Export to Quicken" which is the QFX file download from Optum.

• QuickUserPSP
    edited April 16
    Options

There is an alert out there for Optum, that might be for this issue, but what it states then, I think, is incorrect. As far as I know, Optum does not allow investment transaction downloads to Quicken Windows, but the alert mentions adding investment accounts.

• jasonpbyu
    jasonpbyu Member ✭✭
    Options

Thats funny as the error message flat out says not to contact Optum

• QuickUserPSP
    edited April 19
    Options

Yes I know, but sometimes it's a no-win situation when dealing with Quicken Support. I have found that Quicken Support will say anything to get you off the phone and close the case number. This last call, I spent over an hour on the phone with them, after going through several troubleshooting steps that I could have done myself, they couldn't resolve the issue. Instead of escalating the issue, they told me to call Optum. They did not even give me a case number.