How do I add a note or memo to the individual transactions of a split transaction (Simplifi)

Options
pgiaccaglia
pgiaccaglia Member ✭✭

I am new to Quicken Simplifi and I am trying to leverage the Split Transaction capability. It appears when I choose to split a transaction, the Split becomes the parent transaction and Sub-Transactions become the child transactions. I can add a memo or note to the Parent, but it does not propagate to the child transactions and I do not have the ability to add a memo to the child transactions.

Best Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @pgiaccaglia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17 Answer ✓
    Options

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is the forum for the Quicken desktop products. Your post belongs in the Simplifi forum.

I'll ask a Mod to move it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• pgiaccaglia
    pgiaccaglia Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @pgiaccaglia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17 Answer ✓
    Options

QWin - R54.16 - Win10