Changes to Easy Answer report function with a recent update

Options

There has been a change to the Easy Answer report functionality…specifically the 2 options I use the most:

1. How much did I spend on…
  2. How much did I pay to…

Problem with 1…the search box or ability to type a few letters, autofill I suppose, is no longer available. The only option is to scroll down to the category being searched for.

Problem 2…the same with problem 1, except the scrolling function is very slow. Probably due to the number of payees as I have been a Quicken user for at least 25 years. Sometime it locks the program up and I have to end the task in task manager.

It is important to note, that in the past I have never had a problem with these functions. A recent update created a new Easy Answer search box, and as stated, changed how the search functions work. Screenshots are attached. I have also contacted support via phone and a report has been geneerated.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken is working on improving the Reports & Graphs Center and the report customization interfaces and unfortunately the new versions are not ready for prime time.

Try going to Edit > Preferences > Early Access and un-checking both boxes to return to the old interfaces.

Please let us know if this resolves the problem, and if it does, use the Help > Report a Problem link to report the issues you are seeing.

QWin Premier subscription