Memo column in Investment Account (always viewable w/o 2 line display)

Options

The investment account's two line display looks so cluttered to me, but I want to always be able to see the memo field. Is there a way to make the memo appear in its own column where it is always visible? All the other registers have a column for memo, so it doesn't make since why this isn't available in an investment account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's no way to do that I'm aware of. There's no customization in the Account itself and there's only the ability to "Hide" a few columns over in Preferences.

I've always thought that the one line display is too cluttered so I always have rows set as "Comfortable" and know (with my color scheme) the green line marks the beginning of each transaction and the white line below the green line marks the end of it.

As to something "making sense" the programming in the area hasn't changed a whole lot over the years and more or less the Transaction Lists have always looked like this, which makes sense to me.😀 You could post an idea along this line and see if it gains any traction.