Partnership Interests when downgrading from Premier to Deluxe

Options

I have Quicken Deluxe currently, and have several partnership investments. I am thinking of upgrading to Premier to take advantage of that version's ability to track partnership interests (I understand this feature is only available in Premier and above).

My question: if I later downgrade from Premier to Deluxe, what will happen to the investments I was tracking using the partnership features (which arent available in Deluxe)? I just want to be sure that I am not "locked" into Premier if I use these features.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know about the specifics of Partnership investments, but in general if you downgrade to an edition that does not support a feature, your existing accounts and transactions will still be visible but you may lose the ability to set up new accounts or enter new transactions specific to that feature.

Quicken offers a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you want to downgrade after upgrading, you should be able to get a refund for the difference in price if you do it within 30 days. See

https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Canceling-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products

QWin Premier subscription