What causes wrong totals.

Options

This has been going on before the upgrade to version R56.9. It makes stuff up. I usually have to delete a transaction and then enter it back in. These figures do not seem to tally up either. I am having other problems For example when doing one one-step update it enters some transactions back 2 years.

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We need more info. Like dates and the top of the columns. Are you sorted by Date? What kind of account?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It appears that the $2476.04 is being recognized AGAIN after the $22.41. That the "missing" difference.

This indicates to me a possibly corrupted Q data file.

SO. have you tried taking a backup and then Validating your Q data file?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• wyzguy54
    wyzguy54 Member
    Options

This is a Chase credit card account. The transactions are listed by date. This has been doing this for over a month and I thought Quicken would come up with an update to correct it but have had updates and still does it. Not sure how to validate my Q data file with a backup. It does seem that it started after doing a one-step update (which I do every day) and this particular Chase account started entering Pending transactions. I have 2 other Chase accounts and they don't do it.