Downloaded balances from Wealthscape too low

Options
lmb100
lmb100 Member ✭✭

I just had to start downloading balance information form Wealthscape and the downloaded values in Quicken are consistently too low. It seems to be spread among all the positions. Is there some way I should be fixing this?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need to determine exactly why the balance information isn't agreeing (presumably) to the Wealthscape information. The two obvious reasons would be either the number of shares and/or incorrect quote prices.

Looking at the "I just had to start downloading balance information form Wealthscape" statement and reading that to mean ("I just began downloading information from Weathscape, an Account I've had with them for some time") I suppose that one reason for the disparity might be that beginning to download information from an account that you've had some some considerable amount of time will not pick up every transaction in the account from the time the account was created to "today" and you've not allowed Quicken to create Placeholders.

Since no one here can see your Quicken file you need to make that determination and then update this post.