Potential Root Cause for CC-800

Options

I recently began getting CC-800 error on my Community America Credit Union (CACU) accounts. Error began when I added my business account to same quicken file as my personal account. Different Usernames and password on the CACU accounts. Quicken would crash during One Step Update (OSU) and then I'd get the CC-800 on personal account after subsequent OSU.

Removing the business account from the quicken file with personal account and using fix from "Error Massage When Updating Accounts: CC-800" made error go away.

Business account is now in its own quicken file.

Thought I would share.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I certain that many Quicken users have both dedicated business Accounts and personal Accounts in the same file so I don't think simply having that business Account in your file would, in and of itself, create the CC-800 issue. And different Usernames at passwords connected to the same financial institution is also very common so I can't see that being an issue either.

If you haven't already done so you may want to try putting that Account back in your personal file and working through the trouble shoot steps outlined at

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800