ONLINE BALANCE INCORRECT

Options

JUST DID A TRANSACTION UPDATE AND MY CHECKING ACCOUNT BALANCE IS WAY OFF, BY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. nOTHING TO DO WITH PENDING TRANSACTIONS. I'TS OFF BY ABOUT 15,000

Comments

• DCENTORE
    DCENTORE Member
    Options

i JUST DID A DOWNLOAD …FROM… MY CREDIT UNION ….TO… QUICKEN AND IT IS NOW CORRECT. WOULD RATHER HAVE 19000 THAN 5000, LOL, BUT GLAD IT IS CORRECT NOW.

THIS IS DCENTORE, THE ORIGINAL POSTER. HOPEFULLY IF SOMEONE HAS THIS PROBLEM, DOWNLOADING FROM SOURCE TO QUICKEN WILL FIX IT FOR YOU ALSO.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PLEASE don't use All Caps in your posting. It's considered to be yelling, and extremely rude.

With what FI did this occur, and what download method are you using? Do, TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did you correct it? What was wrong?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

To me the comments seem pretty clear, on the first download the online balance was wrong. On the second download it was right. Nothing really surprising here to me. The download of the online balance has never been 100% reliable, certainly can be wrong at times and then corrected later.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/