Morgan Stanley - OL-292-B (QWIN)

Ajoy Mallik
Ajoy Mallik Member ✭✭✭

the error returns for me in full force this morning. In case its wider spead than I think, thought it best to inform the community

Comments

• Jim Shiffrin
    Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭

I get the same error today, 11 May 2024.

• mnml0
    mnml0 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Ditto.

QW27.1.59.10 Windows 10 Pro 22H2

• RSR001
    RSR001 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Same error

• billr
    billr Member ✭✭✭

This error just started this morning and has been ongoing for approx. three hours. running Windows 11, Quicken R56.9, Build 27.1.56.9. Other financial institution updates working properly. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

First, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-292.

However, we will also be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jjrichards
    jjrichards Member ✭✭✭

I run Win 10 & Quicken Premier . During the past 4 hours on my Morgan Stanley accounts when I perform One step update , error comes up " Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid" Has anyone else received this same error today 5 11-2024 ?

Thank you

• SGRedmond
    SGRedmond Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Same, 27.1.56.9

• mcnitt
    mcnitt Member

Same error. May 11, 2024.

• kmagnush
    kmagnush Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Any updates? Will try again on Sunday, but hoping to get some good news earlier….

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I have encountered this issue for about a year, but it's always been intermittent. If I tried again in 5 or 10 mInutes, it would succeed. Not today; 100% failures.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Are you seeing this error with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, or with a different connection option? If this issue is happening with a different connection option, please specify which one.

If you are encountering this issue with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, then please be aware that this is a known issue which has already been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10914923)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• billr
    billr Member ✭✭✭

The issue you reference was back in March. Since then, it has been working 99% of the time. Today is the FIRST day (for me) that it has returned this error for the ENTIRE DAY.

• kmagnush
    kmagnush Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Working today, May 12!

• mcnitt
    mcnitt Member

Working again. (May 12, 2024)

• jvnase
    jvnase Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Not working today

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

OL-293-A This morning (Sat May 18th). Retry, same thing.😯

B) Windows 11 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century

• suzanne1
    suzanne1 Quicken Windows Other Member

For the first time, I'm getting error 293-A trying to connect to Morgan Stanley today (5/18/24). Any updates on this error?

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, getting OL-293 today. I don't recall seeing this one before. "Unexpected information was received from your FI."

All you can do is Report A Problem and send log files.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Ajoy Mallik
    Ajoy Mallik Member ✭✭✭

me 2, OL 293 A since all day today

• mcnitt
    mcnitt Member

Also getting a "OL-293-A" error today. It's a different error code than the title of this tread so I started a new one. Also submitted the issue to support.

• mcnitt
    mcnitt Member

Broken again today, May 18, 2024.

Does the Quicken - MorganStanley integration take weekends off?

• markus1957
    markus1957 Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta

Working again.

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Working ok this AM, Sun May 19

B) Windows 11 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century

• jvnase

Still not working for me

During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-292-B].

• jvnase

12:30 PM EDT now working

• mcnitt
    mcnitt Member

Working again here too.

This discussion has been closed.