Multi-Currency not working well in reports

Options
faisal
faisal Member ✭✭
edited June 18 in Reports (Windows)

I'm using Windows Client R56.9, Build 27.1.56.9

When I create a report using one account that is not in the home currency, the report comes out with the home currency. Furthermore, when I click on customize / Display and change the currency to the desired one, the numbers don't change.

Looks like a bug in the latest builds?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not aware of any changes having been made to Reports showing multiple currency accounts.
    If your report contains transactions from multiple currencies, the report converts all transaction amounts to

• either the Home currency
    • or any other currency you select while customizing the report

If you want a report without currency conversion be sure to only select accounts of a single currency.

Please check your Currency List to see if the foreign currency which you use has the correct exchange rate recorded.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seems to me from what I’ve read on this site, first step on Report issues should be turn off the “Early Access” setting. Have you done that? Beyond that, I have nothing else to offer.

• faisal
    faisal Member ✭✭
    Options

Yep.. that nailed it. Thanks for the tip

So the new version of the reports does indeed have a bug with multicurrency

• faisal
    faisal Member ✭✭
    Options

I did create select an account with one currency and it defaulted to the home currency anyway. In the customize options under display, I changed the currency to the foreign currency and it didn't work.

Turning off Early Access like what @q_lurker suggested, solved the issue. So I can confirm that the early access reports system has a bug with multicurrecny

This discussion has been closed.