Multi-Currency not working well in reports

faisal
faisal Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
edited June 18 in Reports (Windows)

I'm using Windows Client R56.9, Build 27.1.56.9

When I create a report using one account that is not in the home currency, the report comes out with the home currency. Furthermore, when I click on customize / Display and change the currency to the desired one, the numbers don't change.

Looks like a bug in the latest builds?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not aware of any changes having been made to Reports showing multiple currency accounts.
    If your report contains transactions from multiple currencies, the report converts all transaction amounts to

• either the Home currency
    • or any other currency you select while customizing the report

If you want a report without currency conversion be sure to only select accounts of a single currency.

Please check your Currency List to see if the foreign currency which you use has the correct exchange rate recorded.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems to me from what I’ve read on this site, first step on Report issues should be turn off the “Early Access” setting. Have you done that? Beyond that, I have nothing else to offer.

• faisal

Yep.. that nailed it. Thanks for the tip

So the new version of the reports does indeed have a bug with multicurrency

• faisal

I did create select an account with one currency and it defaulted to the home currency anyway. In the customize options under display, I changed the currency to the foreign currency and it didn't work.

Turning off Early Access like what @q_lurker suggested, solved the issue. So I can confirm that the early access reports system has a bug with multicurrecny

This discussion has been closed.