Quicken showing wrong stock price

As of 5/21, Quicken is downloading a price for WBD of $41.something, and the actual price is $7.92. I can manually correct it, but have I set something up incorrectly? I have checked to make sure it's using the correct stock symbol.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, but I'm not seeing that. I added WBD, just now, and here's the quotes that downloaded.

SO, who's the financial institution where you're holding WBD? Because the erroneous numbers could also have come from them.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta

@JoetheGoalie38 - is this the only day you noticed the price was off, or has it been a longer-term issue? There might be some pricing issues today. I noticed that the market index S&P 500 Index (INX) has not updated yet for today.

• Yes, the screen shot is the correct quote; this is nowhere near $41 per share (I wish). I had not noticed before, but that was because I had been trusting the quotes from Quicken. In the next few days, I will be going through all of the stock prices, and will be confirming them all on a much more regular basis. I will post if I see any other anomolies.

This discussion has been closed.