one time Bill being re-added back

Adience
Adience Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

In March, I setup a one time IRS payment due on Apr 15. Payment was made and in the "Bills and Incomes" tap, I selected Mark As Paid. I regularly do this with other expected future one time payments to track my cash flow, so it's nothing new.

But this entry keeps being added back by the software with a Apr 15 due date every time I perform "One Step Update Settings". I've tried "Mark as Paid" "Skip this one" "Delete this entry and all future instances" (even though there is no future instances. these function will remove the entry, but the next time I do One Step Update, this entry will automatically come back.

it's messing up my Projected Balances. Any one help?

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Are you syncing to Mobile and Web?

• Adience
  • UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In that case, after having removed the problem reminder once more, reset Sync to Cloud to create a clean Sync file on the server.
    • Log out of your mobile app, then do this on your desktop / laptop:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Mobile and Web
    • Click the "Reset your cloud data" link and follow the instructions until it is complete.
    • Sync your desktop file to the cloud
    • Now log back into your mobile app

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Adience UKR is saying that the Bill was stored in your Q Cloud, via your use of QMobile and/or QWeb. So you need to clear the Cloud to resolve this issue.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Adience

I think's probably the cause. though I basically just disabled web sync and the program right now don't sync my Canadian accounts (I live in the US) so the phone app has incomplete data anyway. so I will just stop using the phone app (not that I was use it really)

This discussion has been closed.