"What's Left" warning is useless

jancallen1
jancallen1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

The What's Left warning has always been accurate till end of April. Now it depicts a negative number that matches absolutely nothing in my risk of Overdraft box. I recently moved several thousand dollars into my checking/spending account to show a major surplus and guess what? The What's Left amount change to a different "Negative" amount. I viewed a number of conversations on this subject with no resolution. How can I fix this?

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Have you used the Gear icon in the upper right of that dialog to see what accounts are included?

It includes all accounts with an intent of "Spending" You can adjust this setting, for any account, by doing TOOLS, Account List, clicking EDIT adjacent to an account and then clicking "Display Options"

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Have you used the Gear icon in the upper right of that dialog to see what accounts are included?

It includes all accounts with an intent of "Spending" You can adjust this setting, for any account, by doing TOOLS, Account List, clicking EDIT adjacent to an account and then clicking "Display Options"

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.