Unable to download transactions from Investor 360

bmilewski82
bmilewski82 Member ✭✭
edited July 7 in Investing (Mac)

Despite repeated login attempts, I'm unable to download from Investor 360. Any advice?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you getting any error messages or codes? EXACTLY what happens when you try to download?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• bmilewski82
    bmilewski82 Member ✭✭

Error message: We were unable to validate your login information with Investor360. Try reconnecting. (15500)

The login and password works when logging into Investor 360 directly …

• Eli Sherer
    Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

<Whew!> Thank goodness it's not just me. Been having the same errors since yesterday.

My connected Login is Direct Connect to "Investor 360 (with a space). But when I refresh all accounts, Quicken seems like it's trying to use a different login, so I try to "Retry" and am sent to the login for "Investor360" (no space).

I confirm with 2FA,and then get the same errors as above.

If I try to "change connection" or add a "New Connection" to test, I can see both Financial institutions as listed above: "Investor360" which is where my login is saved with Direct Connect (and I CAN connect with that one); and "Investor360" (no space) which has the Logo of the institution, but insists it can only do "Quicken Connect."

I don't want to delete and start again… I can't imagine this is on my side. My most recent FUNCTIONING update was on May 29th… this error started yesterday!

• ChristineTAz
    ChristineTAz Member ✭✭

I've been using the Investor360 (no space) so I can track the detailed transactions (Direct Connect with transaction tracking is not an option on Investor 360 - with a space). Haven't had any issues until last night (5/30). I do note that Investor360 (no space) is not asking for MFA when I try and reset the connection - then I get an 15500 error code. The log-in works on the institution's site, so I know it is correct.

• suits1346
    suits1346 Member ✭✭
    edited June 1

I am having the same problem. When updating my accounts, Investor360 (no space) won't connect. This started yesterday 5/30, and I am getting an Error message code 16503. Now I am getting error code 15500 (reconnect) and I still can't connect.The connection that been used for this account is Direct Connect. Please advise.

• Eli Sherer
    Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

As an interesting side note: My downloads from MerrillEdge started working again last week as well. While I doubt they are related, perhaps someone should check in the Quicken Connections Cubicle and see what's going on there? (Or maybe if enough of these notes continue, someone will take notice.)

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭
    edited June 3

I am having the same issue. It has been a couple of days since I have been able to download transactions from Investor 360. I am receiving error message OL-332-A indicating my login is incorrect. When I go to the website, I have no problem logging in. Probably has something to do with the two-step verification, but I thought that was resolved months ago. Looking forward to a solution.

Just noticed this is a MAC forum and I'm running Windows, so I will post as a Windows issue also.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't done so already, please follow the troubleshooting from this article on error 15500 (invalid credentials). If that does not resolve the issue, then please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭

Having issues here too. Quicken Version 7.7.1 (Build 707.53346.100) on macOS 14.5

Last successful downloads to quicken were mid May. No issues logging into investor360.com using a browser, but getting Error Code: 16503 in quicken.

• Eli Sherer
    Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

The fact that there are so many of us, and that we're all experiencing the same issues and they started at the same time, begs to indicate that there's a problem on the Quicken side of the connection to Investor360. So all of us trying this same routine simply will NOT fix that!

• BennyK55
    BennyK55 Member

I am having this problem too — and it started late May also.

Has anyone found a solution?

• bmilewski82
    bmilewski82 Member ✭✭

Update: Based on feedback from a financial planning firm, a technology firm has confirmed that there is in fact an issue with Quicken integration and are working closely with technology partners to remedy. The goal is to be able to resolve this issue in the next few days.

• Tack Hammer
    Tack Hammer Member ✭✭

Same problem.

• Eli Sherer
    Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

Has anyone "officially" reported this? Don't know if Quicken pays attention aside from sending the old "reset your account" messages!

• ChristineTAz
    ChristineTAz Member ✭✭

I officially reported the problem day 1 (May 31) hours before this thread started.

• bmilewski82
    bmilewski82 Member ✭✭

It's back working again on Quicken for Mac. Nice!

This discussion has been closed.