YOUR PRINTING MODULE REALLY SUCKS. IT IS SO OLD AN INTERFACE IT TAKES ME BACK TO SYSTEMS IN THE 1990

johnwillow
johnwillow Member ✭✭

When will you bring the print module into the current century. It graphically inferior to anything in the market. It adds enormous time to simply print reports. The report formats are abysmal and produce inefficient reporting that frankly is hard to follow and use with a third party such as Accounting or Investment firms. PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE THIS.

All you competitors have done a superior job to you.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

SO, make some specific suggestions. What you've posted, even though you created it as an IDEA, is really only a complaint.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

At first, I thought this was just a complaint that the actual print dialog is outdated, and they needed to update it with a modern library call. But as I read your description I agree with @NotACPA it is useless to make statements like "its broken, fix it." you need to specify what you think needs changed. What's more you made the statement " is hard to follow and use with a third party such as Accounting or Investment firms" Quicken is a personal finance program is wasn't designed for "consumption by accounting or investment firms".

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.