U.S. Bank - one account not downloading, others fine

Misterbill
Misterbill Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

I have four credit cards and one checking account with U.S. Bank. They're all set up for Quicken and most work properly, but one of the credit cards is not downloading transactions. I have tried a Reset multiple times, even tried removing online access and readding, but nothing fixes it. I'm running the latest version of Quicken (R57.12, just downloaded today).

Any suggestions?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell us more about that misbehaving card. And, when you do TOOLS, Account List what shows in the "Transaction Download" and "Last Download" columns adjacent to that account?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Misterbill
    edited June 11

It's a Cash+ Visa card, same as two of my other cards.

• NotACPA

But you're showing a download effort (not that there was anything available to actually download) earlier today. Have you been to USB's website to confirm that there's actually anything to download?

Also, USB's implementation of EWC(+) has always been flaky … which is why I've used Direct Connect with them for many years now.

• Misterbill

Yes, there are definitely transactions to download. In fact, the last two months of payments have not been downloaded, and I have uncleared transactions from my checking account. I believe that I changed to EWC+ when I was prompted to by Quicken.

• NotACPA

For USB bank accounts there are 2 names, "U.S. Bank - PFM Direct Connect" is the name to use for Direct Connect, but you'll need to work with USB Tech Support to switch to that.

"U.S. Bank Internet Banking" only supports Web Connect and EWC.

This discussion has been closed.