CC-503 Elements Financial

I keep getting this error. I verified my password, deactivated/reactivated accounts, and tried resetting the accounts, all with no luck.

Suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Dan Prichard,

First, please review and follow this support article regarding error CC-503. Be sure not to skip any steps.

If the steps in the article don't resolve the issue, then as stated on the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• skirkland08
    skirkland08 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Having the same issue with Elements Financial the last few days. I've went through and completed the support article steps and now can no longer connect my accounts.

• MJH612
    MJH612 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Having the same issue with Elements Financial the last few days. I've went through and completed the support article steps without success. My ID and password work on their website. Is there an issue with connecting Elements from Quicken?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hankele
    Hankele Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I'm also getting a CC-503 with Elements Financial.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Hankele,

Thank you for coming to share, please let us know once you have submitted logs.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dan Prichard
    Dan Prichard Member ✭✭

I reported the problem and submitted log files yesterday, and today after applying a Quicken update.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Dan Prichard,

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• djb12
    djb12 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I am also receiving the same issue since last week. I have submitted my report a problem as well. It is showing the password is incorrect but I can log directly into the Website with that password. Please resolve the integration issue. Thank you

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello All,

We do now have an active alert regarding CC-503 (FDP-103) error messages with Elements Financial. You may follow this link to access that alert, you can also bookmark the alert for all further updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

-Quicken Jasmine

• plaklm4504
    plaklm4504 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Also experiencing same issues. Following closely.

• MattSinex
    MattSinex Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I continue to have the same issue for the past several weeks. The link from the moderator to access the alert doesn't work anymore, it gives me a "Permission Problem" error, so I assume the alert has been taken down or achieved somehow since it has been going on so long. Can you please re-open this alert and give us an update on when it will be addressed? Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.