cannot activate quicken

Tgregoire
Tgregoire Unconfirmed, Member

I just got a new PC running Windows 11 Pro. Installed quicken. When I open it a window pops up that I presume is for activating by using my Quicken ID. Unfortunately, that window is just a blank white window so I cannot activate quicken. I've spent the last two hours with Quicken tech support. They say something on the PC is blocking that activation window. Windows firewall is turned off. There is no AV installed. It's not a network or ISP problem as I have a laptop (windows 10) that runs quicken just fine on the same network and ISP. Suggestions anyone?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

what version of Quicken ?

where did you get it - and how did you install it on the new computer ?

• larrylue
    larrylue Quicken Canada Subscription Member

no activation key for quicken deluxe,just bought this program

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

where did you purchase Quicken -

if purchased directly from Quicken website -
    then no Activation Key is required,
    as the software is already registered to your Quicken ID.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you bought it from Quicken.com, uninstall Quicken and then log into your Quicken.com account and download a fresh copy of the software from there. That will help to ensure that what you download is already registered to your Quicken ID.

If you downloaded the software from Quicken but not from your Quicken.com account, it will not be registered to your Quicken ID.

If you bought it from a retailer, you need to check your documentation received from them for the activation code. If you cannot find it or they did not provide it you will need to contact them to get the activation code.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• larryfluer
    larryfluer Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Cant get rid of create automatic copy or file. Nothing else works in the software when thus Message is on.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I cannot picture what you are talking about. Can you can a screenshot of it and post it in Leave a Comment? To post it: Save the screen shot file and then click and drag it to Leave a Comment.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.