I am still getting the error.

• gregself
    gregself Member ✭✭

Thanks, this worked for me!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

This is a now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In my test files starting this past Monday morning the CC-502 error has not been occurring.

Did you try Update Now (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update Now) or Reset Account (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Edit Account Details > Online Services tab > Reset Account)?

Or did you try doing what many of the people posting here have said worked for them: Changing the connection from Elan Financial Services to Fidelity - Investments & Retirement Accounts? (See post above for instructions on how to do this.) This is the connection that I have been using in my main file for several months and it has been working really well for me….much better than Elan has worked since last September.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• michaelweinberg
    michaelweinberg Member ✭✭✭

@Boatnmaniac Thank you for the quick reply and apologies for the slow response. I hadn't been able to get into Quicken for a few days, so I hadn't yet had a chance to reset the account or change the connection. However, when I launched Quicken this morning the problem had fixed itself. I think I'll leave it alone for now and hope it keeps working. I have taken a screenshot of the instructions in this thread on how to change the connection, which I'll try if the problem re-occurs. Thanks so much for the help.

• ChazL
    ChazL Member ✭✭

Quicken Anja

I can't open your link to Community Alert.

This discussion has been closed.