Add CUSIP field to investment reports

Joey
Joey Member ✭✭
edited July 2 in Reports

NEED: Can you add CUSIP as an available field to be displayed on the (applicable) investment reports? This is an important field and the only reliable way I can tie my Quicken investments to other DBs/systems/reports.

REASON: I need to be able to use CUSIP to relate, report, and reconcile my Quicken investments with other systems. If CUSIP were an available field to display on reports, I could export the report (e.g. to CSV, Excel, etc.). As far as I can tell, the only way at all to see the CUSIP is by going Investing > select a security > click Edit Details > click Other Info > [read the CUSIP number]. This one simple enhancement to Reports would save me many, many hours (and errors/corrections) every month.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You can also see the CUSIPs by displaying the Security List (Ctrl-Y). This doesn't get you to a Report but you can at least see them all in one place.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You can go to Tools > Security List and click on the printer icon at the bottom left to print or export your Security List, which includes the CUSIP numbers for securities that are matched to online securities.

With some manipulation in Excel, you could add that to an export of any of the investing reports.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Joey
    Joey Member ✭✭

Thanks for the tip to see the CUSIP in the Security List. However, I don't the Quicken team still considers my request: To add CUSIP as a field for reports.

Thx