Listing dividend/interest income sources in the Budget Actual popup window

jcryanjr
jcryanjr Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Running R57.16 on Win11 Home

When I click on the Budget Actual link the popup window lists only the date and dollar amounts of the dividend or interest payments received during the month. The Name column is blank. I've gone to the respective investment accounts generating the payments and confirmed there are no empty comment fields in the record for the payment.

Clicking on other Actual links in the Budget view show names, amounts .etc. Is there a switch somewhere to enable the Name of the divd/int payer to be listed?

Thanks……..

Best Answer

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is no switch to turn on showing what you want, and the basic problem is the mixing of investment transactions with reports that are really setup for non investment transactions.

There isn't a "payee" in an investment account and that is what that mini report would be showing for "Name".

The same thing happens when people bring up a transaction report and see that not all of the investment transactions have categories. That is just the nature of investment transactions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is no switch to turn on showing what you want, and the basic problem is the mixing of investment transactions with reports that are really setup for non investment transactions.

There isn't a "payee" in an investment account and that is what that mini report would be showing for "Name".

The same thing happens when people bring up a transaction report and see that not all of the investment transactions have categories. That is just the nature of investment transactions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.