Online Services Tab missing from linked checking account

I have a Morgan Stanley Wealth Management linked checking and investment account. Both accounts update fine but reconciliation has a problem. I'd like to reconcile to the online balance. The investment account won't reconcile - it says to reconcile through the linked checking account - which is fine. However, the checking account requires paper information. It won't let me setup online reconciliation. The Registry/Gear icon/Edit account does not have an online services option which is where I think I need to set this option. Note the investment account DOES have this option but again, I recieve the error that it can't be reconciled and must be reconciled through the linked account.
Thanks for any input! TMC

Quicken Classic Business and Personal
RS 57.16 Build 27.1.57.16
Windows 10

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @tmclaren1,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the missing online tab you described? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jeeper
    jeeper Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 3

just for clarification - on the LINKED wording - I have a Morgan Stanley Wealth Management linked checking and investment account.
    is this a MS term for 2 real MS accounts -
    or the Quicken term for a "cash balance" in an investment account that Quicken uses to create a virtual "linked" checking acct -

This discussion has been closed.