When will Quicken resolve the issue of Real-Time quote updates not working?

Dex123
Dex123 Member ✭✭

Real-Time quote updates was implemented around October 2022. But it never worked if the user has a Charles Schwab brokerage account. The version of Quicken I'm using is "Classic Premier". Have installed all application updates through today 7/5/2024. The PC runs on a Windows 10 version 22H2 platform with latest updates. I've reported this issue at least 9 times since 2022. I have shown tec support personnel that using a Quicken file (.QDF) without a brokerage account does update securities in Real-Time. But using a Quicken file (.QDF) with a Schwab brokerage account will not update securities in Real-Time. Only updates after a 20-minute delay.

When will this matter be resolved? What is Quicken's priority to resolve this issue? What is preventing Quicken from fixing the Real-Time update matter?

Also, would Quicken shorten the One-Step Update transactions delay from 4 hours to 2 hours, PLEASE! This delay was implemented late 2021 after the Quicken disastrous, poorly implemented Online Services Express Web Connection+ method process. Took Quicken about 2 years to resolve with various financial institutions (for me 8). Not fun times!!!!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.