Quicken Uses Intuit to Connect Screen Freezes

RyanMcGuire
RyanMcGuire Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have tried adding an account and deactivating an account and reactivating it. The Quicken Uses Intuit to update screen continues to appear and if I select continue it freezes quicken. Only way out is a Ctrl Alt Delete. if i X out of the screen 20 times i can get the existing accounts to update but i cannot add a new account. I'm on latest version. Validated, super validated. Is there any fix out there for this.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @RyanMcGuire,

To better assist you further, could you please provide a screenshot of the screen you said keeps reappearing?

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RyanMcGuire
    RyanMcGuire Quicken Windows Subscription Member

This is the screen I get anytime I do any update to accounts. Only way out is ctrl alt delete.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.