BITW still shows incorrect pricing on Quicken for Windows

eternalthe
eternalthe Quicken Windows Subscription Member
edited August 10 in Investing (Windows)

BITW keeps downloading the incorrect historical price so I show a loss everyday. I reported this months ago to quicken but still not resolved yet. I hope someone can help

Tagged:

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

That is the Bitwise 10 Crypto Index ETF. When I add it as a security, it only downloads prices for the past week, and getting historical prices does not add anything.

The prices downloaded for last week were in the 40s but for Monday 7/8 Quicken downloads a price of 33.40. Morningstar shows a price of 43.59. I suspect this is an issue with Quicken's 3rd party quote provider. Note that Morningstar only has partial data for this fund.

Is this the same as what you are seeing?

Forum Moderators sometimes review issues discussed here and refer them to Development, but if you want Quicken to work on a problem, I recommend you contact Support via phone.  Be sure the support agent understands the problem and gives you a ticket number for future reference.

You should also use the Help > Report a Problem menu in Quicken to submit the issue online. In your submission, be as clear and thorough as possible. Reference the ticket number and provide a link to this discussion. Provide step by step instructions to reproduce the problem. You will not get a response to an electronic submission, but they say they review and prioritize the submissions. 

QWin Premier subscription
  • eternalthe
    eternalthe Quicken Windows Subscription Member

yes same error suprised morningstar didn't fix this yet. Other quote providers do not have any issue except morningstar

This discussion has been closed.