Error in Portfolio Value Report

arlingpj
arlingpj Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am using Quicken Classic Premier, release 57.26. The Portfolio Value Report has the wrong balance for one of my accounts. (This has been an ongoing issue for over a year). It is a money market account. The number of shares is correct as is the share price ($1) but the balance is wrong. I have called Quicken support to but have yet to get this corrected. Can anyone help?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't help unless you provide more info.

Are you showing the cash in the brokerage acct itself, OR is a "Linked Cash Account"? When was the last time that you successfully reconciled the cash in this acct?

Are there any non-MMF securities in this acct? Are the number of shares/units and the quotes for each correct? OR, is the discrepancy only in the MMF?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• arlingpj

It is a brokerage account that holds multiple mutual funds one of which is a money market fund which is the error. All other funds are correct. It has been this way for over a year.

• arlingpj

Also, I have contacted Quicken support. They had me go through several corrective steps- validate accounts etc. Nothing corrected the error and the CSR did not seem interested in pursuing the issue.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please go check the Price History for that MMF. Look for entries with Price not equal 1.00 and also look for entries with a date in the future. Correct or delete those entries.

• arlingpj

I do not have any future dated entries and all entries have a price of $1 ???

This discussion has been closed.