When will Navy Federal Credit Union updates work again???

How many months do we have to go without being able to reconcile any of our accounts at Navy Federal? I have tried so many times to update, but the new Quicken reauthorization process has made NFCU completely non-functional, which means I am flying blind with my accounts because I cannot reconcile/balance anything properly. Nothing has changed with any of my multiple accounts at NFCU, I am the primary account holder on all of my accounts, and I have followed all directions to a "T." Each time I try to reauthorize things, I get an email from NFCU stating that my accounts were successfully linked with Quicken, but they actually are not linked at all because I am never able to finish the process of reconnecting the accounts due to repeated status 500 internal server errors. How long must we wait for this to be fixed, Quicken? I have never been this far out of date with my accounts, and it's getting very difficult to manage things without having current information downloaded into Quicken. There have been ZERO updates provided about this ongoing problem, which is endlessly frustrating. Is there even a timeline? If there is not a fix sometime VERY SOON, I will need to try to find another solution and start over completely with another software provider. I don't know what else to do except leave behind the software I have used for many years. Due to these issues, NFCU account holders should also receive a refund from Quicken for the amount of time that the software has been non-functional. It may be the only way to not have a mass exodus of customers. Please give us a timeline for a concrete solution!

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you seen this announcement re: NFCU? https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7954577/updated-7-30-24-ewc-navy-federal-credit-union-missing-transactions#latest

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• When I did a new search for posts about NFCU-related issues prior to submitting my post, I did not find this particular one, so thank you for sharing it. I followed the instructions carefully, but unfortunately the issue continues to remain unresolved.

• After deleting all of my NFCU accounts from Quicken, then removing Quicken from my security settings within my NFCU profile (again), I cleared my browser cache (again), updated Chrome (again), and restarted my computer and Quicken (again), I actually got it to WORK! My accounts are finally reconnected to Quicken, which feels like a miracle after all of the status 500 internal server errors I've been having for so long.

This discussion has been closed.