Transactions not downloading

for about a month my 5/3 bank, Discover and Chase credit cards have not been downloading new transactions. I tried to reset the web connect the transactions download but my register values change, the bank account has negative values when the account was never in the red. I tried disabling and reconnecting my online service with the same issue (I believe this is what the reset does).

Comments

• mmeisler
    mmeisler Member ✭✭

Same issue here using a credit union credit card

• Ody
    Ody Member ✭✭

This happens on several of my credit card accounts at different banks. NFCU, Elan, Citi, Bank of America. Doesn't happen all the time but most times. Downloads some transactions but not others. Or sometimes no transactions at all. I've reset all the accounts, disconnected and reconnected, read tons of posts here looking for solutions. Maybe fixes the problem for one cycle but it always returns. Never comes up as an error, just acts as if the download completed. I have just started doing them all manually. Yes, its a huge waste of time when I pay for Quicken but researching this problem is an even bigger time sink.

• jthiker
    jthiker Member ✭✭

Gosh this month the problem is across many of my accounts. resetting is not resolving the problem. Seems I am doing more troubleshooting than enjoying this product.

• JBAH
    JBAH Member ✭✭

I am having the same problems as described above. Affects Bank of America and FNBO. I called support when it happened a couple of months ago and we went through some long processes to solve; I think it involved backing up the file and creating a new one. This shouldn't be necessary ; this is a basic function of Quicken. Now it's happening to me again. Just make it work. This is what we pay an annual subscription for.

• poleikleng
    poleikleng Member ✭✭

Account download freezes. It was working fine until several days ago. Running Quicken Home and Business. 32nd year as a Quicken user. I do not see any solution to the problem searching the internet. Tried resetting accounts. That hangs up too. Validation not helping. Is this a programming glitch or unique to my PC?

Thanks for assistance.

• poleikleng
    poleikleng Member ✭✭

Me responding to me. The download seems to be working at the moment. What did I do? Nothing different.

Hopefully it continues to function.

• Ody
    Ody Member ✭✭

This morning Chase bank download is missing all transactions from 8/19/ thru 8/23, Bank of America is missing all transactions from 8/10 thru 9/3 and Elan is downloading no transactions at all on 2 different cards when there should be many. No errors pop up for any of these.