Health Equity CC-800 Error

hoomans
hoomans Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi, Keep getting the CC-800 Error when downloading from Health Equity. It seems that the transactions are downloading but the error keeps popping up. Resetting, deactivating and reactivating the online services has not fixed this neither going through the "Fix It" process. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @hoomans,

If you've deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file, you'll receive a CC-800 error. You can follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• hoomans
    edited September 6

Hi, I have tried this a few times and I still get the same error. Also, this account was never deleted, etc. Interestingly, the download of the transactions seems to work any how even with the error message. Thanks.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

If you're seeing the error message even though the transactions are downloading properly, that may indicate that there's outdated information in the cloud or cache causing the problem.

If you'd like to troubleshoot further, I recommend that you backup your file, then try resetting the Quicken cloud. To do that, please navigate to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web. You should see a blue link that says "Reset your cloud data". Note: If you do not see this link, that means you have Sync turned off. To see the link, you would need to turn Sync on, click OK, then navigate back to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web. Once the reset completes, you can turn Sync back off again, if you don't want to use it.

Type "yes" in the confirmation textbox, then click the Reset button. Once the reset completes, close and re-open Quicken, then test to see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hoomans

Hi @Quicken Kristina , I followed these instructions and still get this error. I usually have the Sync off.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

If you'd like to continue troubleshooting, the next step is to backup your Quicken file, then logout of Quicken, close the program, re-open the program, then login to Quicken.

To log out, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, then click the Sign in as a different user link.

In the confirmation window, type "yes", then wait while Quicken logs you out. When the login screen comes up, please close the Quicken program and wait about 10 seconds. Then re-open the program and log into Quicken. Once you're logged back in, test to see if the issue is still happening. Note: Since this process does clear cached information, your next One Step Update may take longer than usual to complete.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• hoomans

Thank you @Quicken Kristina . This solved the issue! No more error messages. :)

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for the follow-up,

I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved now!

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.