Quicken for Mac no longer supports adding ICICI bank (Indian bank)

There was an older ticket for failing to download transactions. But that seems to have been closed, and I can no longer open it.Today, I tried to re-add the account, but I can no longer search ICICI bank.Can someone please raise this bug with the development team?
I am on version 7.8.2 (Build 708.53926.100).

Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓

New releases of Quicken Mac will almost never resolve connectivity issues, which are all handled by back-end servers.

The Alert message you mentioned is now archived, but I'm able to access it and it shows this as the resolution:

RESOLVED 8/26/24 This issue has been marked as resolved. ICICI Bank is no longer supported in Quicken.

So there is no bug to raise with the developers, as it appears your financial institution unfortunately no longer allows Quicken to connect. This is something only the bank can change, so I'd recommend you contact them to lobby for them to re-implement support for Quicken downloads. If the bank wants to offer this, they contact Intuit (Quicken's service provider), and it will be added.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• leondmello
    leondmello Member ✭✭

Updated Quicken to the latest version (7.9.0 (Build 709.54520.100)), did not fix the issue

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓

New releases of Quicken Mac will almost never resolve connectivity issues, which are all handled by back-end servers.

The Alert message you mentioned is now archived, but I'm able to access it and it shows this as the resolution:

RESOLVED 8/26/24 This issue has been marked as resolved. ICICI Bank is no longer supported in Quicken.

So there is no bug to raise with the developers, as it appears your financial institution unfortunately no longer allows Quicken to connect. This is something only the bank can change, so I'd recommend you contact them to lobby for them to re-implement support for Quicken downloads. If the bank wants to offer this, they contact Intuit (Quicken's service provider), and it will be added.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993