unable to download from Fidelity

harryo
harryo Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭

I've been using Quicken / Windows for decades and added 3 Fidelity accounts this year. Results were normal until last month when I stopped getting updated from one of the accounts when scanned. I discovered that that account was no longer set up for transaction downloads for reasons unknown. I set that account up for downloads again but still do not get the transactions, and I receive no error messages. Strangely, the connectivity of the other two accounts remains unchanged. I would appreciate any tips to correct the situation.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

When you do TOOLS, Account List … what does it say in the "Transaction Download" and "Financial Institution" columns across from your Fidelity accounts?

If those columns aren't shown, they can be added via the Options button at the bottom of the dialog.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• harryo

Thanks for your prompt response.

Transaction Download: "yes (direct connect)"

Financial Institution: "Fidelity Investments"

So, these entries seem to be appropriate

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

When was the most recent txn in the problem acct? Downloads typically only go back about 90 days.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• harryo

Breaking news: downloads of new transactions seem to have resumed since 9/12 - hooray!!

The bad news: Transactions in the month of August and beginning of Sept. are missing. If the situation remains stable I guess I can just manually enter the missing transactions and hope for the best…

Any insights regarding the root cause of the upset would be appreciated in hopes of heading off the problem before it occurs again

Thanks for your help so far

This discussion has been closed.