CC-501 update error on most accounts since yesterday (10/4/24)

iusdcm1
iusdcm1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Is anyone else getting multiple cc-501 errors when updating starting 10/4/24? It continues today.

Comments

• markus1957
    markus1957 Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta

Yes, for 3 EWC+ accounts. EWC accounts were successful. Check in your Account List to see if the failures are Express Web Connect+ accounts.

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5

There are inconsistent connections with multiple EWC+ accounts. Sometimes they connect, sometimes they give a CC501 error, sometimes there's just a blank OSU page. Last Download date/time does not update when there's a blank OSU page. In my case, BoA (banking), Chase, AMEX, Cap One, Costco Visa and Macys (CC accounts) are all affected. The Macy's accounts (there are 2) are EWC, not EWC+, and have not connected at all. Direct Connect accounts are working.

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Quicken Windows Subscription Member, Windows Beta Beta

Having the same issues on all my EWC+ accounts this morning. CC-501.

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Quicken Windows Subscription Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 5

All EWC+ accounts are showing CC-501 errors for me as well.

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be fixed as of 10/6 PM

• iusdcm1
    iusdcm1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Not fixed for me as of 10/7 am

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @iusdcm1,

If you are still encountering CC-501 errors, and the issue has been happening for longer than 24 hours, then per this article on CC-501 errors, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. They have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• unosan
    unosan Member ✭✭

Started today for EWC/EWC+ accounts. Direct Connect appears to be working.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @unosan,

As I posted earlier in this discussion, if you're encountering CC-501 errors, and the issue has been happening for longer than 24 hours, then per this article on CC-501 errors, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. They have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.