None of my accounts are updating this morning - Error HTTP-503 [Edited]

clspurge
clspurge Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I've done the One-Step UPdate multiple times today, but none of my accounts are getting new transactions and the 'last download date is still 10/3/24 which is when I last updated. Are there issues with the Quicken service this morning? Using Classic Deluxe version R59.6, version 27.1.59.6 on Windows 11 Home.

Edited to add that I also cannot sync to the cloud. Getting error HTTP-503 "Quicken encountered a server-side error while syncing your data. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support." I did report a problem through the app, but wanted to hit this from multiple sides.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 11316584)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 11316584)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

Disregard…….

• lbjailer
    lbjailer Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Just curious if the servers are down

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

I tried setting up my Ally account for online access on Quicken Mac just now & also got a 503 error, along with the message "gateway circuit breaker open" (whatever than means).

• I went on vacation and Citi Bank was an issue and now I come back to this. What is going on quicken?

• This is the error I've been getting all morning

• Joseph Simanek
    Joseph Simanek Member ✭✭

Same problem as clspurge posting this morning at 9:52am.

• gmlewis1157
    gmlewis1157 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Same issue here too.

• nerdindenial
    nerdindenial Member ✭✭✭

Same here

• zarlot
    zarlot Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Same here…. It's been many hours.

• Garyr069
    Garyr069 Quicken Mac Other Member ✭✭

none of my banking is updating this morning.

• RalphC
    RalphC Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

I had the same experience with three of my credit cards. Wait 5 or 10 minutes and try again and it worked for me.