Batch Report Export [Edit]

justmakeitwork
justmakeitwork Quicken Canada Subscription Member, Windows Beta, Canada Beta Beta
edited November 2023 in Display/UI

I would love a feature that would allow me to export all reports from one folder to excel. At month end I have to manually go in and open each report, then copy the report name and then export it to excel.

Tagged:
2 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Bill22
    Bill22 Member ✭✭

I'm looking for the same feature. Each month I open all saved reports, export them as text files and import them to Excel.

• justmakeitwork
    justmakeitwork Quicken Canada Subscription Member, Windows Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    edited October 16

I will move this to reports not UI

• justmakeitwork
    edited October 17

I would love a feature that would allow me to export a batch of reports to excel. At month end I have to manually go in and open each report, then copy the report name and then export it to excel.

I have 10 reports (5 CAD and 5 USD) for each of four businesses that I have to export. It would save valuable time to be able to export a batch such as all reports from a folder. Especially since I find that I usually always find a few mistakes, run the reports and then find a few more mistakes. So one company might have three reports runs of 10 reports in each run. That is 30 exports for each business. Times 4 businesses. They are small businesses but still. Ouff… It takes a long time.

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @justmakeitwork,

Your new idea has been merged into this already active Idea thread that you posted last year regarding the same request to avoid duplicate posts.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• justmakeitwork

Thank you Anja, The reason why I reposted it is because it is in the wrong section. It should be under Reports not GUI. I think it will get much more traffic under the reports section. Are you able to move it there?