Portfolio X-ray stopped including my SPDR ETFs. Anyone having this issue? Or know how to resolve?
Thanks
What are your settings at the top of the X-ray?
I am getting the same issue. QQQ does not expand. Top settings = All accounts, All securities
Hello @wfox14,
Thank you for reaching out! To clarify, is this issue happening with ETFs? Is the issue you're seeing described in this earlier discussion?
If the issue is different, please provide more details so I can help troubleshoot!
We haven't heard back from you in a while. Do you still need assistance?
Check back and let us know! Thank you.
Hello again,
Checking in once more before this thread is closed. Let us know if you still need assistance.
Thank you!
I remember when this ETF issue was a problem a few months ago but then it was fixed and looked OK.
But today I checked Portfolio X-Ray in my primary data file and see that the issue has returned. I did manually reselect all accounts and all securities as well as manually refreshed X-Ray. Currently a large percentage of my investments are ETF and Bonds, both of which are not accounted for correctly in Portforlio X-Ray.:
For comparison, here is what Quicken's Asset Allocation graph looks like. It seems to be pretty close to what I expected to see.:
Hello @Boatnmaniac,
Thank you for letting us know you're also seeing this issue. The ETF issue returning has already been reported; ticket CTP-18131. The main discussion for that issue is:
So far, you're the first I've seen reporting problems with bonds not reflecting correctly. Is this happening only in the Portfolio X-Ray? If not, where else are you seeing it? Are all bonds affected?
I look forward to your reply!
@Quicken Kristina - Thanks for posting the link to the main thread on this issue. Since I stopped actively managing most of our financial investments a couple of years ago and turned it over to a financial management company I haven't found a need to use Portfolio X-Ray very much anymore. That explains why I'm a bit behind the curve on this issue.
Bonds not showing up is only happening in Portfolio X-Ray. Here is what it looks like after I deselected all securities except for bonds:
I then decided to replace bonds with brokered CDs (which are mostly just a variation of bonds) and got the exact same result. So it is not capturing CDs, either.
I then selected all securities except for Bonds, CDs and ETFs and this is what it shows. I'm not sure if it is right be it does show data in the buckets I would expect it to be shown in. Except that I'm now seeing some Bonds data but maybe that is picking up Bonds allocations in some of my MFs. picked up. But I don't know what that "Not Classified" is.: